Sunday, June 22, 2014

Marshmallow Salad

I've decided to put my favourite tried and tested recipes on my blog
I have been looking for my recipe book that I keep with my favourite recipes in it and I can't find it
I know its somewhere but I need it NOW!! LOL
So the best place I cant lose anything is on my blog.
I had all my recipes kept on USB too but that is still to be found amongst the packing.
I know this salad is really nice

Marshmallow Salad

1 tin/cup crushed pineapple
1 tin/cup mandarins
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup sour cream

Drain pineapple and mandarins.
Put all ingredients in bowl and mix together.
Chill to blend flavours.

Some people like it served as a dessert, but we prefer it as a salad at a BBQ. It is definitely a conversation piece

The next time we move I am keeping the USB and recipes out and not letting the removalists pack it for me LOL

Pictures to come later when I make this recipe again as I never thought to take photos when I have made them previously as I didnt think I would have to put it on my blog so I could find the recipe for myself LOL



1 comment :

kiwimeskreations said...

Sounds similar to a desert recipe that pops up here with a mix of yoghurt and whipped cream for the base.
Blessings
Maxine