Monday, April 2, 2012

Mushroom edible or deadly

Found this mushroom at the Arboretum Canberra
hubby yelled out 'Don't touch it, it might be poison'
so out went the zoom lens to capture this shot in the shadows



5 comments :

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I'm not sure that merely touching a poisonous mushroom will harm you, but forgetting your camera for such an intriguing shot just might!

Shadowy Wildflower

MaxineD said...

Great shot of the mushroom - my DH moans that the bought mushrooms don't taste 'right', but won't eat the ones from the lawn 'in case'....
Love your second shot too - it is quite dramatic.
Blessings
Maxine

Nancy Claeys said...

He must care an awful lot about you, Bridget! Cool photo!

Kelly said...

Not a mushroom person myself, I wouldn't know one from another, but it made a great shadow shot!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Beautiful textures and a great play of light and shadow!