Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WOYWW 246

This will be my last What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday in this very short lived house, the shortest time we have ever lived in a house Sep 2013 - Feb 2014

It's been a sad time culling ready to pack up next week. Next week Wednesday when you are all roaming around the world looking at desks, our household goods will be loading onto a truck and put in storage ready for the word from us to send it up 1,224 kms or a 13 hour drive.

Here is the progress I have made on those Wedding Invitations (not much) just kidding, all the bits are cut ready to go and get assembled. Check out my left foot, I was standing on a chair to take this photo and didn't realise my foot was showing because I was holding the camera facing down and away from me.

Now I've moved everything upstairs as I dont need to use any machines or large cutting implements so I only need a smidgen of a desk to work on...ahem well 2 and the top of the filing cabinet hee hee which is to the right and out of camera range. See the tray from my Tuesday T cup that I broke, it came in useful holding the buckles for the invites. (this photo was taken on my iphone, not too clear.

See you in a new house, a new state Queensland, hopefully in the not too distant future.


Linking up with Julia's Stamping Ground to see more crafty desks

19 comments :

kiwimeskreations said...

All the best with your move - I will miss meeting like this Bridget, and look forward to seeing you again before too long.
You look so organised with your wedding contract :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Eliza said...

I think I fixed the link don't know what happened, thanks for that. Oh poor you having to move this is something that I don't miss, did it with the Army for long enough. The invitations are looking good, I hope you get them done in time. Good luck moving and thanks for the visit.

Hugs Eliza

Unknown said...

Your invitations are looking great. Good luck with the move. What a very long drive you have ahead! Happy WOYWW
Love Karen #47 xxx

Creative Cardiology said...

Good luck with the move and hope you'll be back with us soon.
I know you'll enjoy Queensland, I spent time in Cairns and Port Douglas and found it stunning'
Hugs,
Michelle #79

Claire Grantham said...

Good luck with the move Bridget. Very organised with the wedding invites. I love the colours. Cx #28

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move. I love what you are doing with the wedding invitations. I know they will be beautiful. #1

Unknown said...

Your invites are going well! I wish you all the best with your move--organization, safe travel, and as little stress as possible! Keep us up to date! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #13

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I hope your move is stress free, Bridget...hope you enjoy your new place in Queensland :-)
That looks like a right production line to me..well done you for getting them all done!
Be careful when photographing at great height btw ;-)
Hugs, LLJ 44 xx

Super Stamp Girl said...

Hi Bridget, how exciting for you - a new move. I think with every change it welcomes in a fresh air of newness, yet it can also be a bit stressful as well. Wishing you all the best! See you back here again real soon. Hugs xo.

Robyn said...

Traveling mercies on your move.
the invites are looking very festive and elegant.
Thanks for visiting and the snoop around your place.
Robyn 6

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Bridget, good luck with the move...to QLD, yeah good place and lovely here on the Capricorn coast. Invites are progressing well, and looking great...Cheers and see you again at your new craft space. RobynO#56

sandysewin said...

Hope your move goes smoothly!

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for the nice comments.

Happy Woyww,

Sandy #4

Sue from Oregon said...

Bridget-I have lived in the same big house for 40 years...oh my I would hate to have to pack up at this point! Best wishes on your move-I do hope there is a nice craft room in your future...nice toe pic too LOL!
Happy WOYWW! Sue K 16

Unknown said...

You have a real production line there, but I must say very organised. I hope your move goes well....Thanks for visiting earlier, Eliza and are off to the craft expo tomorrow....more laughs..Happy crafting DeDe #19

Neet said...

Good Luck with the move. From what I hear Queensland is a beautiful state.
Hugs, & Thanks for visiting me earlier - Neet xx 49

Daniella said...

Good luck and best wishes in your new home!!
You are so funny! I would have never noticed your foot if you didn't mention it!!
xxDaniella#7

Nikki said...

Best of luck with your move. Look forward to seeing your new space hugs Nikki 5

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You will definitely be missed while you're packing and moving. Of course, I'm sure you'll let us know when you get to Queensland.

Looks like you have a great assembly line going. I make multiples like that, too. I suspect you'll be finished before you move, at least I suspect that is probably the plan.

Have a safe move. Happy belated WOYWW from #3 and thanks for visiting me earlier.

Nelle said...

awful to have to pack up and away, but just think of all of the fun you will have unpacking and getting ready to craft again.
Good luck and safe journey.
Nelle 71 xx