1. I saw this tea sign in a tea shop (where else would you find tea accessories lol), and I told hubby I Just had to have it for a photo prop. I love my tea, all kinds of tea, you name it I love it TEA! TEA! TEA! I'm addicted to tea.
2. It is so cold here, my knees are complaining. Or am I just getting older! We're in negative digits some nights. So much so that most of this week flights have been cancelled or delayed and affects where I work.
3. Love our fireplace, it cooks and warms us up and is messy.
4. Husband is changing jobs, such a stressful week, when one family member changes jobs it affects the rest of the family-good thing we don't have a dog, he'd be whimpering with the stress too.
5. Going to meet up with an online friend all the way from the US of A today, can't wait. Met her on Julia's WOYWW, she calls herself Glitter Granny, I will meet her BFF Dee Dee as well.
Linking up with Nancy @ A Rural Journal's Random 5 Friday