Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Photo A Day 6

GRATEFUL
I am grateful for having a husband who is very thoughtful, he bought me these
chocolates after hunting down a shop all over town. I have yet to open them and taste them. There is another story behind these chocolates. Previously he had bought me two bars of Godiva chocolates but I kept them in my purse and didn't eat them, on questioning I told him that when I get gifts I treasure them and don't want to spoil them by using/eating them and keep them in their pristine form. Hence he went out and bought me some more so I could eat at least one of them.

August Photo a Day 
http://fatmumslim.com.au

If you'd like to play along, hope over to Chantelle's Blog, facebook

#FMSPhotoaday

1 comment :

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your ohoto - and your back story. What a thoughtful man - he's a keeper!
Blessings
Maxine